My life motto

I live by a motto: When you live and focus on your dreams in life any things is possible. Don’t let anything get in your way and let others tell you what to be cause it’s not their life to control. Live for you and not anyone else because being who you are at the strongest level of love is what matters the most. People might tell you you’re not good enough but don’t listen to them because they are just jealous of you and who you’ve become as person. Be who you wanna be and live the way you want life for you to be. Don’t mind what others say because you are a strong person just being alive and staying strong in everyday life. Every body makes mistakes but we learn from them and that makes us a stronger and better person. Without mistakes we wouldn’t be who we are today from learning from them.

5 Likes

There is a lot of wisdom in your post. Thank you so much for bringing this inspiration to us all here, @RickyP. There are truths in your message that I do struggle with, even though I’m fully aware of how unfair my mind can be to myself at times. Thank you for sharing these essential reminders. Our path is ours and we all deserve to nurture ourselves with as much love and grace as possible. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

This is such a lovely post! thanks for sharing with us. I’d love for you to print this out and keep it where you can see it and remind yourself of it :slight_smile: Youare indeed enough and wonderful just as you are, and I hope you keep thriving and growing, and remembering who you are and how much you matter and are loved here!

3 Likes

hey Ricky, it’s such a wonderful post to see. I’m so glad you’ve been able to find this motto in life to encourage yourself and others! It’s so powerful to keep our minds focused on these things. Thank you for sharing it with us!

3 Likes

Hello Friend, it’s nice to see you positive and I hope you read it out loud to yourself each day. Stand in front of your mirror and read it to yourself :slight_smile: It looks like things are going well. It’s nice to see such a positive post. Take care! ~Mystrose

3 Likes

Hello RickyP, that are beautiful words from you. Beeing strong is hard especially when youre having a rough time. Be kind to others and enjoy the little things. Keep that words in your mind and thank you for sharing with us. Stay strong and feel hugged my friend, Greetings

2 Likes

Hey Ricky, What an awesome post thank you for that, I love the positivity that this brings and by posting it on the wall and sharing it, it gives other people the opportunity to see it too so thank you. I hope that this is the beginning of a new postitive chapter in your life. may it continue on. Much love lisalovesfeathers. x

2 Likes

Hey Ricky,

Keep rocking it, friend. Especially when you’re struggling, listen to your own words. And keep sharing them with others. You got this.

3 Likes

Hello Ricky,

This makes me so happy to hear. Thank you for sharing an update. You are an amazing person. I am glad that you are a part of this world.

-StarFox :sunflower: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.