My mental health

I have a depressian and anxiety. Its been 1.5 year. And now i am restless and i’m over. This is my first time come here i saw this place in instagram and before the openning instagram i’m getting an attack i cried cries and cried. I tried kill myself. This is a meaningless life. Why am i living??? Why i am not happy??? I am asking myself “am i someday be happy?” I don’t know. Probably its never happening. I got a some problem with my family. They don’t listen to me. I need some rest. Everyday i feel pain like a physical pain. Like a i’m getting hurt my arm or leg or somewhere. Everyday. It’s hell for me. It’s hell keeps breathing but I’m still alive because i don’t want my family who i love people getting hurt because of me. I talk to my friends they tried help. But i don’t what I’m doing. It’s a struggle with myself. Sorry for my bad english i try learn english

1 Like

Mevo, thank you so much for being here and I am so sorry for everything that you are experiencing. It sounds like you are going through a lot of pain and that really sucks. It takes so much strength to go through that and to be vulnerable and share that here, so thank you so much. It’s so difficult being stuck in our heads and being consumed with negative thoughts, so I totally feel you and know how tough that is. I know it’s cliche to say that life gets better, but I have seen that become true in my life, so please know that there is hope. It sounds like you have a lot of love for your family which is incredible and please know that you are also loved. I am so glad that you are here as a part of the Heart Support community and I am so glad that you are on this earth. Please feel free to message me directly if you would like to talk more!

1 Like

Thank you for your message. I hope someday my life getting better. Thank you for your words. I try standing in this life. I try make a good life…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.