My monsters are so real i fight them daily without

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist Reacts to Monsters by Shinedown
My monsters are so real, I fight them daily without fail, I’m 62 yrs old and I’m exhausted…

1 Like

To have to fight every single day is overwhelming. Life becomes about survival instead of being able to truly live and experience the world as we deserve to. This feeling of exhaustion is very real and very valid. You are extremely brave and such a fighter, yet you should not have to be fighting this hard.

Our demons often thrive in darkness and take control of us when we are alone. I found that by opening up my struggles to be close friends and family members I found so much relief. Even the act of just venting and verbally expressing what you’re going through is so healing and takes away the grip that our hurt has on us. Even if you do not have someone you’d feel comfortable opening up to, the act of journaling out your emotions and putting them on paper or praying to God and having Him hear your hurt can bring so much peace and feel like a breath of fresh air.

This struggle does not have to be your reality. There is so much peace and perseverance that is awaiting you. You are very loved my friend, keep your head up <3