My reality

Hey everyone. So I haven’t been on here in like forever. I internally shut down like mad when I’m in a bad place, and so it might be a while til I get back. Maybe I’ll never get back. I don’t know.

I know this is a forum to write your problems and thoughts. I have a blog (that I rarely use) that I wrote a post on a few months ago. It’s an absurdly long post and I didn’t want to post the whole thing here. If anyone is interested in reading it, I will link it below. THERE IS A TRIGGER WARNING attached to this because I was sexually abused and I do go into a tiny bit of detail.

I’m not looking for responses, but if you think you can handle it and if you think you’re alone in the struggles the abuse can bring, this will at least let you know there are other people out there who know your struggle and feel it with you. It’s a big reason why I love the rapper, Gremlin. He brings our struggles to life in music.

https://longjourney123.wordpress.com/2020/11/17/my-reality/

Hope everyone is ok or at the very least doing better.

See ya when I see ya. Love you all.

Daisy :heart:

2 Likes

@Daisy,

I know you’re not looking for any response, and there’s no way mine will do any justice to what you bravely shared, but I wanted to let you know that I’ve read all of it, and I feel with you.

The fear of being rejected if you talk, or making others sad because it would shake their perception of the world, the fear of being touched yet the need for closeness, of being hurt if you are seen yet the desire to do your part in this life. The numerous questions about what should be said or done in so many situations, of being inadequate and utterly broken. The anger towards those who betrayed and hurt you, against yourself for feeling like you can’t move on, against this world for being what it is, against a missing justice… all of this, I feel with you.

This blog entry shows how much your voice is deep, impactful, and real. You haven’t said your last word. So please, be safe. Don’t give up on yourself. This world is ugly, messed up. Some people’s souls are dark beyond words. But you are a light my friend. I see you glowing and shining through your pain. This world needs so much of it, so much of you. You belong.

If there’s a lesson this life has told me, it’s that family is the one we choose. You have a family right here where you are loved as you are. A place where you belong, every single day, whether you are active or silent. A place where people genuinely listen and care. A refuge when reality feels unbearable.

You and I have been on this forum for almost the same time and I’ve always been inspired by the thoughtful words you’ve shared around here, by this courage that you’ve mustered from your vulnerability, over and over again. I see you Daisy. I care about you. Even from a place of silence.

I wish I could just sit next to you right now and be a safe presence, even just for a second. No unwanted hug, no unwanted words. Only an intuitive and genuine love, care, peace found in silence. A time slowed down in the middle of a world that never stops to be so noisy, and heavy. So I’ll leave it at this, hoping that you can feel that energy on your end today, even through pixelated words. My thoughts, my heart are with you.

PS - Microsmos#1923 (Discord). Anytime.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.