My schizophrenia

I have schizophrenia. Ive had it since I was 16 years old. Im 23 now. I take medicine for it. When I first got sick I was seeing 12 foot tall bullheaded creatures and also I was seeing very scary looking faces in the wall formed from the dust from my ac vent. I will never forget the first day I got sick. I was violently throwing up and couldn’t eat anything for a couple of days. I also suffered from really bad fevers for a couple of months. I still have the schizophrenia to this day and I still see really big shadows some times but its not as bad as it was when I first got it. I also was in a fire and lost a lot of my stuff and that permanently scarred me. I am on a couple of medicines but the voices I hear are still really bad. Ive also strugged with suicidal thoughts and bad mood swings sometimes.

Hey Tory, it is so important to make sure you are getting good medical help with the schizophrenia, you may need to have your meds changed or the dose adjusted, there is help out there you should not have to go through this. I am really sorry to hear you lost many of your things in a fire that has to be so difficult. Know that many people care about you and want you to get healthy.

Hey Tory, welcome to the forums! It’s so huge that you are able to share this and the fact that you know that this isn’t real is so important and it shows how strong you are. Seeking professional help is incredible and it shows your strength!
We’re here for you and want whats best for you!
Hold fast, friend.