My Testimony How I Came To Christ

I never thought I would be writing this but I was saved by the blood of Jesus Christ on August 19th 2019, prior to this date I was Jewish by Religion and Birth I hated Jesus, Christianity, Gentiles, Christians and people in general. Because of circumstances in my life my ex fiancee leaving me, a crazy stalker woman that took me to court and almost destroying me and so many people that I thought were my friends left me so I was bitter and angry at everyone and the world. I hated the world, white people, women, Christians everyone and I had become bitter and angry and I was becoming myself to the point that I was pushing people away, I was self medicating with sodas, sugar emotional and binge eating and I wasn’t sleeping or taking care of myself I was self-destructing and I wasn’t aware of it.

On the 3rd of August I almost choked on a piece of lettuce and I became paranoid and then on the 19th of August I almost choked on taking my vitamins and my blood pressure went up to 150 and I got scared I was sweating, cold sweats and my mind was all over the place I thought I was having either a heart attack or a stroke and I thought I was going to die it was the first time I got scared of dying like actually dying. My mother nursed me back to health she is a natural nutritionist so she gave me a detox of sugar and I drank water and eat nothing but fruits and vegetables for a week, the following day on the 19th I went to my room in private with my stuffed duck I cried like a baby to God and I asked him to forgive me of my sins and to give all my hatred, anger, resentment and unforgiveness towards my abuser and my enemies and for the time in my life I had true peace, my blood pressure stabilized I went to the doctor the next day he did tests on me from a EKG, blood and urine tests and a ultra sound of my thyroid thanks to God I came out all clean he said I had a panic attack caused by extreme stress so he recommended to me to control my stress and not worry for little things and make some changes to my lifestyles which I did.

I believe the panic attack was a blessing because Jesus was calling me to be healed and to be pain free and to let go of the hurt I was going through for 3 + years I wasn’t hurting anyone but myself and it was killing me inside. Being mentally healthy is just as important as being physically healthy because if your mind goes bad your body goes with it, remember the mind is the computer of the body both go together. It doesn’t matter where you been in life or what you’ve done, Jesus loves you and cares for you and he is waiting for you with open arms.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son that whomever believes in him shall not perish but will have everlasting life.

4 Likes

Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. —Isaiah, 49:16, KJV

3 Likes

Such a beautiful testimony!! Thank you so much for sharing! <3

2 Likes

@ranma1983

I’m glad you are in a better place now, my brother in Christ.

2 Likes

I’m so glad you accepted Christ as your savior! Praise God! I’m praying for you to grow in Christ my friend

2 Likes