My therapist said there s no help for me i told he

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist Reacts to Closer by Nine Inch Nails
My therapist said there’s no help for me……I told her but you get me closer to god she told me to get the fuck out.

1 Like

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans

Thanks for posting about your situation. Always welcome on the heartsupport forums if you want to feed more or add anything. No one is beyond trying to help and i definitely look for another therapist. You can explain you’re situation to what the other therapist said to you and get some help on how to deal with it. Hopefully this will help you with this issue. You’re not beyond help and we are always here for you at Heartsupport.

Hold Fast.
@KyleGouldOfficial

I am so sorry that you have been told to believe such a horrible lie. Shame on your therapist, she is a sorry excuse for one is she believes that anyone is a lost cause. As someone who has gone through over five different therapists, I can assure you that as much as you may believe or be led to believe, things do get better. The feelings of hopeless will fade and breakthrough will happen. I know that there is another therapist out there that feels for and cares about you as strongly as I do right now and wants to help you because you are an incredible person who deserves so much love. There is a therapist out there who will love and grow you in the ways that you deserve.

I am so proud to see that you have found faith and became closer with God. I find that faith is the one thing that we can cling on to when all else fails. With a friend like Jesus, we are never truly alone. I want you to know God’s love so deeply and be able to see yourself as beautifully and wonderfully as He sees you. God is not done with you, and He will deliver you from your hurt. You are very brave and valued person. As it says in Psalm 139:14,

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

You are fearfully and wonderfully made my friend. That truth supersedes all else. Stay strong and stay true to yourself, you are so immensely loved <3