Need an ending to end this agony

She kinda looks happy with her new boyfriend, doesn’t care about my health or my feelings at all. Why do i want her back is craziness even at my own standards but i can’t help myself. I want to move on and live a normal life . All i wish now is have an ending to this stupid story, without a closure i guess i wouldn’t be able to move on (already been 5 years since).
I don’t know why she did this all, there must be some reason.
I need to know to let myself free.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
P.s I’m back

4 Likes

So hard to feel like someone you love has moved on and you haven’t. Hurts like hell and keeps your heart stuck. Feels like there is a part of you that still hopes they will turn around and come back to you, which you wish that closure would have helped but it never came, so it feels like a sentence without a period. In that sense, i would be curious about what could create a period at the end of that sentence. What are you afraid will happen if it comes to a close? What are you still holding onto? And what would it take to let it go? These questions might prove fruitful for getting the closure you need.

4 Likes

If i get to know why I was treated unfairly in the end ,i would try console the grieving heart that this is the reason why it happened. I tried to move on and get into with other people but i don’t feel the same for anyone now and hate it when people love me but i can’t return it back to them. I feel emotionless and hopeless at the same time . I have no where to go now , i had deeply invested in her both emotionally and physically. Can’t see myself without her anywhere :pleading_face::broken_heart:

3 Likes

hey junaid,

welcome back to the heartsupport forum, my friend, thank you for being here and sharing what you’re going through. while i don’t know your full story, i do know how hard it is to try to move on without some form of closure. on one hand, i’d say it wouldn’t hurt to reach out asking for the closure you clarified on in your reply. but on the other, i don’t know how she’d react and want to preserve your heart, yaknow?

so i’ll encourage you to write a letter spilling all your frustrations, hesitations, and feelings about the break-up and losing her. sometimes writing things out can bring the cathartic energy it takes to move forward. you won’t feel 100% better after, sure, but you will feel like a weight is off your shoulders so that one day soon you can feel free again. i hope this feeling comes to you and you can take those huge steps forward soon. wishing you all the best, junaid! i believe in you!

love,
twix

2 Likes

Hi Friend, I’m sorry you’re suffering with this loss. After five years, it’s probably pretty over and I feel like you’ve got to accept that. I’m not sure I would say she doesn’t care about you, but it looks like she’s moved on and unless you’ve talked to her about how you feel, she probably has no clue how you are feeling. If you do have communication with her, maybe asking her your questions would help you have closure. I hope you find healing ~Mystrose

2 Likes

Hi Friend, Thank you for your post. 5 years is a long time to to hold on to one person after a breakup, that must have given you so many sleepless nights and days of upset and what is so sad about that is yes that have moved on and you are stuck and that is not fair on you, you are being unfair to yourself, you are punishing youself because someone else does not want to be with you when really you should be showing yourself love because its love that you need and deserve. I understand that you want to know why it ended because it would have made it neat and tidy but sadly not everything ends like that, sometimes things end messy and you just have to neaten it up as best you can in your own mind, put it in a box and put it away so tht you are free to move forward, life is very short my friend and you deserve some happiness. I hope you find it. Much Love Lisa. x

3 Likes

Hey @Junaid,

Needing closure makes absolutely sense when it feels like your heart has been broken. You need meaning, understanding, otherwise it’s hard to start looking after yourself and caring for yourself.

All i wish now is have an ending to this stupid story, without a closure i guess i wouldn’t be able to move on (already been 5 years since).

If I may ask, what would closure look like for you? Is there something specific that you expect from her on that matter? Something that would help you move on and live a normal life. The answers that you may found are about knowing if this is about something she can give you or if this is about needs that you may need to respond to, on your own. Is it possible that, somehow, staying in this lack of closure – expecting but not knowing where it goes, staying in contact but not really, wanting her to care for you but knowing that she also has a life on her own - could be a way to maintain her in your life in some way? To hold on to what could have been?

I hear in your post someone who wants to learn to let go but isn’t sure where to start, because it’s awfully scary and painful. It’s like being in front of a cliff and knowing that at some point we have to jump into the unknown, otherwise the story would keep being the same.

Junaid, I can promise you that you are not alone right now, and you won’t be alone after this jump. The love, care and affection you are seeking in her presence, or even absence, is something that you can also learn to nurture yourself, without feeling like lacking of anything emotionally. It is of course a journey, a learning process, but you won’t have to go through it just on your own. Many of us here, are also learning what it means to let go, and how to apply this very vague concept in practical ways in our life. It takes plenty of small steps. And right now, the fact that you’ve posted here isn’t for nothing either. What does your intuition tell you about this situation? Deep inside, you surely know what are your needs, what are your fears, and what could be your next step too.

I’m sending hugs your way. :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

Junaid, the end of a relationship is not easy and I’m sorry that it’s still difficult after 5 years. What is it that if you knew would help you find closure here? Have you ever asked her? What would knowing now change for you? What would it take for you to accept this and find closure if you never know why? Perhaps the answers will help you figure out what you need to move on and give yourself the chance for another relationship. You deserve that opportunity my friend. You are valuable and you are worthy of love and loving relationship.

3 Likes

highly appreciate the kind words , most likely she wouldn’t talk to me , so i guess writing a letter would be perfect to look for answers which I never got

To me she was everything i needed, i had so deeply invested in her that i couldn’t believe that she had lied to for me a long time. If she wanted to breakup ,she could have done it in a nice way but she choose other way . There’s so much i wanted to ask her but i guess i will never get a one .

1 Like

To me she was everything i needed, i had so deeply invested in her that i couldn’t believe that she had lied to for me a long time. If she wanted to breakup ,she could have done it in a nice way but she choose other way . There’s so much i wanted to ask her but i guess i will never get a one .