Negative thoughts lately

I’ve been having some tough thoughts lately taking up much of my mindset and it’s been really difficult… an ex-girlfriend of mine was also just my flat out best friend for a long time before we even started dating. It’s hard not to reach out and check on someone you cared so much for with everything going on. I try to forget, i try to displace my thoughts, but it’s been really difficult tonight. One of the last things this person said to me was “wherever you’re trying to get in life, i hope you never get there.” It’s never left me. It hurts because despite that statement i still care… just on my brain and i needed to get it out

5 Likes

@eranwest9

I’m sorry you are not doing good. The only thing I can say is lay this person before the Lord. He will help you to get through this. I hope you are staying safe, and thank you for sharing your struggle. Goodnight.

1 Like

I love you friend. I don’t have much more to add than what we talked about earlier. I felt bad that I didn’t have more. But I do deeply understand these feelings because I have gone through it myself so many times and still do. Often actually. I hope you know that even when I don’t have a lot to say, that I still have so much respect for you and how you are feeling. You are such a big hearted person.

I hope that your able to find some relaxation and find something to clear your head.

Love you dude

1 Like

hey @eranwest9 ,
friend i love you. i know words hurt but its going to take awhile to let this thought go. We as a coummnity will support u in anyway we could.
-Ashley

2 Likes