Never felt so lonely

I’ve never felt so lonely in my life. I feel like I have nobody the one person that always had my back and I loved more than anything in this world was my sister. My dad was never in our life growing up and my mom fell in a deep hole of addiction. Then I watched my sister go through the same thing and then she passed away to an overdose last year. Life was never that great but it was so much more better when she was around even though she was struggling. I just wanna go back, I can’t stand the way things are anymore. I just wish I could have my old life back. Nothing has been the same since she left, things have only gotten worse. I’ve just watched my family fall apart and there’s nothing I can do.

1 Like

@Yarboroughlauren

I’m sorry you are dealing with loneliness. I send my condolences to you and your sister. I deal with loneliness too. We have two options: isolate ourselves or reaching out. I encourage you to reach out. Don’t give up. Opening up in this forum is courageous step to do. Keep it up. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like