Never thought I’d do

I never thought I’d go to a mental hospital, take 3 different medications just so I don’t kill myself, drink in a bathroom at the school where I work, or snort Oxy, but I’ve done a lot of things I thought I’d never do. My life ended 5 months ago but I continue to exist.

1 Like

Hey @Mermetal - I’m so sorry to hear about what you’re struggling with. However, I see visiting a mental hospital as a step in the right direction, and I’m proud of you! They will help you feel better and provide you with the tools to help beat your demons. Please keep us updated. Stay strong! You got this.

Hey friend. Well done for posting here and well done for going into hospital. Your life hasn’t ended, you’re still alive. You’ve taken the first steps to start overcoming this but now it’s time for the hard work. You can get through it.

Hold fast
Kayla

Hey friend,
Going to that mental hospital is a huge and brave step in the right direction! And you should be proud of that.

I’m really really sorry to hear what you are going through.
Your life has not ended you are still here and still living and that is amazing! I know recovery is hard work but you’re already halfway there. Half is admitting you have a problem and asking for help and the other half is healing, and that process has already begun.

I believe you can do this friend!!
Hold fast,
Luna <3

HEy there, Mermetal
Its been a year since this has been opened, but I felt a need to post something, after seeing your post. I myself never thought that I would lost fingers, cut myself, and try and attempt suicide. WE all do things that we thought we would never do, you Know? I hope your doing better, and that you can see this post, if possible. If your not here still, I hope that wherever you are, its better than your previous existence. If not, I still hope you are better. Wherever you are, I hope for you.
Sincerely,
Jason