Night Stress

Anyone else gets stressed out at night and have a hard time sleeping?

1 Like

Yes. I’m very bad about this and so I have to take sleeping medicine so my thoughts don’t keep me up or wake me up in the middle of the night.

1 Like

yup me
i feel frightend and safe simontainuasly and some times so confused and generally afraid which makes sleeping even harder

2 Likes

I am also taking sleep meds.

1 Like

Recently I have an interesting experience with insomnia. After moving to another apartment, I began to feel terrible - constant sleep problems and nightmares. For weeks I couldn’t close my eyes because it was uncomfortable to sleep in a new place, and I was scared. I suffered for about 2 months when my partner decided that it was something in our bedroom. We decided to change the environment: we put on a new special mattress and changed pillows, and I felt much better. Now I am attending a therapist and practicing yoga, since the problem hasn’t gone away. It really helps me to calm down and feel safe. Yoga helps me to clear my head from the scaring fantasies and to feel relaxed as I constantly feel stressed. I also have realized how the atmosphere in the flat can influence our organism. Creating a cozy bedroom was a good decision. Want to share a good source where I found a special sleeping stuff for my bed. Hope my experience would be useful.

2 Likes

Yep, same here. Taking sleep meds, but sleep only 3-4 hours. In other time just rolling on a bed and trying to sleep with a mind full of thoughts. Changing atmospere is a good idea and it helps in most cases. But what to do if you try to sleep in 3 or 4 different places (flat, house or friend’s apartment) and even with meds nothing changes?

@LizaHeart
Maybe you can give some advice about yoga for us? The most effective ways to clear you mind before sleep, perhaps? :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.