No friends and alone

I really love to draw, write, read and watch movies and shows

3 Likes

I know how that feels, to be stuck in between. A lot of people my age are in relationships or have families of their own, and that’s not something I want right now in my life. A lot of my friends are old enough to be my parents, and a lot of my friends are just a little bit older than about half my age. There might still be other ways to make friends. Maybe you could write letters to a pen pal?

1 Like

I know that feeling and I wouldn’t know where to star with something like that

2 Likes

What are your top 3 favorite movies? And your top 3 favorite shows?

I have always loved the Anne of Green Gables with Megan Follows in it. Gattaca and pretty much most movies from Studio Ghibli! As far as shows I’m a sucker for Gilmore Girls, Game Of Thrones and This Is Us

I’m currently reading a book called “When Rabbit Howls” by Truddi Chase. Who is a woman who had 90 some multiple personalities after going through some trauma in her childhood.

What books have you been reading or have you previously enjoyed?

2 Likes

Well for movies at the moment would be blade runner 2049 old boy and I’m gonna cheat for the last one and say the Lord of the rings trilogy and princess monanoke I think that’s how you spell it and seven samurai. For shows I would say mindhunter attack on titan and my hero academia and the most recent book that I’ve finished that I really liked was the terror I also really enjoyed the hell bound heart. And I know you didn’t say anything about bands but I really love afi dir en grey and slipknot.

3 Likes

Excellent choices! I know a lot of people that like Attack On Titan. I’ve yet to get all the way through it. But not because I didn’t like it. I just got distracted by a million other shows. Haha. I do that a lot. Start a show and get distracted by another.

I’ve not heard of that first band, but I know of Slip Knot. I listen to a lot of Post Rock. I stand out like a sore thumb here because I don’t listen to a lot of metal like most the kids here do. Haha.

Thanks for sharing! (:

2 Likes

Yeah haha that happens a lot to me as well, like I think I have five books that I’m currently reading at the moment because I start one and then get distracted by another book. Is it afi or dir en grey that you haven’t heard of?

2 Likes

Oh. Haven’t heard of either!

And yea, I buy books faster than I can read them
:joy:

2 Likes

Well afi is alternative rock and are pretty good and dir en grey is a Japanese metal band.
Yeah lol being able to buy books digitally has made it super easy to become a book hoarder.

3 Likes

It’s true! I don’t buy a lot of e-books even though I have a kindle. Mainly because I love the good old fashioned feeling of a book in my hand. I love having shelves full of them. I go to used book stores a lot and I use the ThriftBooks.com app and am always buying used, loved and tattered books there for really cheap.

I need to get through the rest of The Name In The Wind but I keep getting distracted by so many other books. I’m driving myself crazy! Lol

2 Likes

Yeah I do prefer actual books to digital but it’s so nice to just click this and boom you have a new book.

3 Likes