No longer upset

I’ve been realizing I haven’t been that depressed lately since I started film making, writing music, and doing photography. I’ve been writing a lot of film scripts to start shootings and directing which makes me stay in the current moment in time and not let my mind wonder too far. Writing music has always been one of my favorite things to do since I’m in a band called Civil Madness with one of my greatest friend named Fox. I picked up on photography when my mom passed away of cancer in 2017. I’ve always had a creative eye for stuff like photography and film since my mom passed and I love to do them so much also they help me stay positive. I haven’t been depressed in about 4 weeks thanks to my music, film making, photography but also a band called Motionless in White. I got introduced to MIW way back in 2016 when I met my friend Fox and now this band has made a great impact on my life now I’m happy to say MIW has changed my life for the better. I saw them last October and was smiling throughout the whole concert cause the music was so powerful I could relate to every word the singer Chris Motionless was singing. I love the fact that I’m growing every day and now I help others too to realize that their is hope at the end of the tunnel

2 Likes

good job buddy I happy for u

Congrats man! Way to go making your dreams a reality!

“When you do what you love, everything else falls into place.”

hi friend,
I’m proud of you! We’re always here for you :heart:

That’s truly awesome @RickyP! Thank you for sharing all of this. It’s really uplifting!

Congrats on your progress, your journey. I love how passionate you are about photography, music and film making. Being in love with photography too, I understand how much this activity can be enjoyable and satisfying.

I don’t know if you’re on the HeartSupport Discord, but if not - and if you’re willing to share about your passions - don’t hesitate to do so! There’s a room dedicated for that (“stuff we made”). Just an invitation, no pressure intended of course:

Keep your head up! You’re doing great. :hrtlegolove:

Wow that is amazing you sound so artistic and full of talent. It’s great you are sharing this talent with the world. You did amazing! I am also writing scripts and trying to have the confidence to share them or reach out. I have not the confidence to get in the film making industry and I am in awe of you. Well done you should be so proud you are so resilient and strong!