No more strength in me

I can’t deal with all this pain that I have going on. I just want it to end . I am really struggling.

Friend, thank you for reaching out. I’m not sure what you’re going through right now that’s causing you this pain but know that you are in a safe place here with the community. Have you looked into HeartSupports Dwarf Planet depression work book? It will help you to work th rough and understand your depression a little more. I remember you posting fairly recently about the new diagnosis I believe? Another thing that may be helpful is downloading the HeartSupport mobile app and listening to the truths that are recorded by the HS staff. When I use them, they really help and it feels like weight has been lifted. You’re loved friend.

Hold Fast
Kayla

1 Like

I am so sorry that you are struggling right now! Please know that you are not alone and that you ARE strong enough to overcome this! We believe in you! Is there anything we can do to help right now?
Please let us know that you are okay. We are here for you. I am here for you.
-Kelsey

1 Like

@Carseaj we are here for you. Please don’t give up!

1 Like

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing this here and know that you are in a safe place and among people who care and want to support you. The resources Kayla suggested are things that I also think could be beneficial to you. I know for me, they have been very encouraging tools and I have really enjoyed them! Hold fast.

~Hannah

1 Like

@Carseaj, I believe in you.
I know it hurts like hell, but if it hurts, it means you’re still alive, still here. I’m proud of you for that. You have fight in you, and you can stand up to the pain. It won’t last forever, have hope. Take strength from us. I will always give it to you.
Don’t give up.
We love you, and we’re here for you

1 Like