No one wants me anymore I don’t even want me

All I am is a fuckinh Failure all my life I’ve just ducked things up I can’t do anything right no one ever cares about me - they just pretend to and I hate it - I can’t do anything right and I piss everyone off I’m so done wiyhvmusk r I thought I had changed but I hadn’t I thought I might fit in here but I don’t even danjo blocked for fuck sake that’s just shows how shitty I am I shouldn’t be here I’m sorry

Hey @RiotDrummer,

I assume some of this is coming from the Discord chat, which I saw a bit of, and I hope you can reconsider joining. It seems like there was a bit of some misunderstanding and people want to make it right. I’m not sure exactly what happened between you and the others, but know that this place isn’t about hate. It’s about love, and forgiveness. No one here hates you, we are all going through things at one point or another, and we can help each other up when we fall. We don’t hate you, and you shouldn’t hate yourself. Life is crazy sometimes, but it is worth it.

1 Like

Hey,

It’s easy when things are bad in the moment to just jump to “I’m a failure” and “I fuck everything up”; it’s easier to jump to those assumptions than to look into why we feel this way. We care about you, we don’t lie about that. We don’t hurt people here we help. I saw the Discord chat and as Ham said before me I hope you will come back to the Discord and try to make things right. It seems to have been a misunderstanding.

Life is a rollercoaster, it is pretty crappy sometimes and then things get a little better- whether that’s a new bands album or a new movie you love.

Hold on to those positives, even when the negatives are so apparent.

Hold fast.

With love,
Lyss (ur old pal Blurryface)

Die For You by Black Veil Brides.

That’s how I feel @RiotDrummer