No one wants to talk to me

I feel like no one wants to talk to me, im just the person they talk to when they dont have anyone else. I feel so lonely i just want a good friend it doesnt have to be multiple people just someone i can talk to. I have two friends we barely talk, one leaves me on delivered for like 3-5 days and i’ll have a conversation once in a while with my other friend. I feel like they dont think about me as much as i think about them…you know whats even more sad my own bf takes days to reply to me sometimes even weeks. No one seems intrested to talk to me or be my friend at this point i might as well stop trying. Im not clingly and i dont wanna seem clingy i just wait until they reply and it kinda hurts me thinking about when they’ll talk to me again. I dont even know if this made sense.

7 Likes

If you ever want someone to chat to you can message? Sometimes I might take a little to reply depending on my health, but I am always up for listebinf

1 Like

Well you can talk to me!

1 Like

thank you i appreciate it

I understand how you feel. I also feel that a lot but I have learned from the advices I got on this platform that you never know when a new friend will appear, one who will talk to you a lot and will message you a lot just to ask how you’ve been even though you’ve just seen them like an hour ago. You could meet him/her tomorrow, next year or in 2 years but there is that one person out there waiting for fate to make you two meet.

I haven’t met that person for me yet either, but there are a lot of people here with whom you could talk to. If you want, you can also message me. I’ll answer you as soon as I see your message. :slight_smile:

Have faith that there is a person out there in the 7.7 billion. Until then, good luck with everything. Stay healthy!

3 Likes

Thank you for taking your time to write this, this page helps a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @c3aseto3xist,

What you shared really makes sense. Thank you for taking the time to write down all of this here. Your presence is really appreciated. :heart:

I’m sorry you’ve felt alone lately. It’s such a difficult feeling, to actually have people in your life yet they don’t seem to really care or be willing to connect with you as much as you do. It’s an open door for having doubts about everything, but especially about yourself. It’s a tough spot to be in, and I want you to know that you are seen and heard, right here and right now. You matter. You are cared for. You’re not invisible.

Objectively, there could be many reasons behind the delay of response from your friends. It might be a difference of expectations/habits between you and them - which is okay. For example, I’m not really a good friend when it’s about responding to private messages quickly, just because it can be a bit overwhelming to me. Which doesn’t mean I don’t care, but sometimes my mind is just too focused on other things. I generally try my best to communicate about it and let people know, but sometimes I fail too. Even more, I think that, this year with covid, we’ve all been facing our own issues and felt overwhelmed from time to time. In many relationships, communication has been weird, more distant… just different, especially since there are people we can’t really meet physically anymore. But it’s really saddening when distance seems to happen like this with the people we love. I’m really sorry you’re going through this.

In any case, know that it’s not about you as a person. When people are genuinely grateful for sharing someone’s life, they also invest time and energy in the relationship. Eventually, they also make some adjustments together sometimes, especially when communication gets more difficult.

It’s a little bit different for sure, but you are more than welcome here in this community. In 2020, a lot of us have experienced how much online connections can be precious, strong, and needed. You are among friends right here. If you want to connect with the rest of the community, feel free to join the discord server as well: https://discord.gg/heartsupport and/or live streams on Twitch - twitch.tv/heartsupport. It would be awesome to see you there!

I hope this issue with your friends can be resolved in times to come, if you feel like it would be possible to talk to them about it, and eventually find a solution together. Misunderstandings can happen easily sometimes, especially through text messages. It doesn’t invalidate how you feel though. And I’m really glad you decided to share your heart with us here. You are not alone, even if it feels like this. There are people who genuinely see you and care about you. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hi there. Do you ever get excited about a subject that you have so much experience that you just don’t know what to say? That me right now lol. I’m trying to word something in my head but its all just jumbled. So I’ll say this: I understand how you are feeling, though I can’t verbalize it right now :smile:. Im also the type of person who see the title of you post and takes it as a challenge :grin:. Anyway, I’m not good with word but i am good at listening and understanding so if you need to vent or anything I’m here. Hope your doing ok.

5 Likes

i can relate. i dont know if “having company in misery” helps but thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

I know exactly how you feel. I get lonely sometimes, and I don’t have a lot of friends. I’m a very quiet person so maybe that’s why. But I get the same results sometimes and it’s frustrating. However, I’m always open to making new friends and meeting new people even if I don’t show it in public. If you ever want to talk you can message me. Feel better. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I feel the same way.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.