Nobody cares I'm so done

Nobody cares… That kills me too day cus i know it’s not true but I can’t do this anymore. My bf broke up with me and so now I’m spiraling i can’t do anything right.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for to hear that :frowning: .

Relationships must be smooth and tough.

Happy to chat with you if needed.

It’ll take time to heal but happy to help you step by step

1 Like

Hi Friend, I am so sorry that your bf has broken up with you, I can see why you would feel the way you do, its tough when a relationship ends and for a short time I think its normal to panic and wonder where you are and where you are going as its such a big change.
You don’t have to make any decisions about anything yet though, all you need to do is take a breath and look after yourself. I am pleased you wrote on the wall because it also gives the people here like myself the opportunity to tell you that even though this has happened and you are upset, you do have people that care for you, you can of course do many many things right because you are a wonderful human being (you just happen to be going through a rough time right now) and you are loved and supported here by us all.
No one knows what is around the corner for any of us so hold fast and take care of yourself. We are always here for you.
Lisa xx

2 Likes

hi friend,

i care. i care because you walk this same earth as me, you see the same stars in the sky as me, and we both are going through this life, through all the highs and lows. i care because we’re in this community together and i want you to feel the love, peace, and clarity you deserve. so people do care about your life and all you can offer this world, i care about YOU. and i’m sorry you feel this way, to feel shattered after a break-up, to spiral into thinking you can’t do anything right. this heartbreak you face is not your end. your life is your own and you will get back up again. it’s okay to cry, to feel horrible, but never lose that hope. never forget how much value your life has and the potential it still holds to find a partner who loves you more than you love them. they are out there, waiting for you when you’re ready. but in the meantime, feel everything and embrace this time as a point of tremendous growth. i really love the message of this quote in particular and i hope you can get something out of it: “when we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.”

you are loved. you are strong and resilient and you will make it through this. i believe in you and hope to hear from you soon.

love,
twix

3 Likes

Hello there,

I want you to know that I see you & all of the pain that you are going through right now. We are our own worst critics & sometimes we need to take a step back to look at them from a different viewpoint. At this moment, you are feeling overwhelmed with all kinds of emotions. I am sorry that you are feeling this way & I hope you see the sunshine more & more in the coming days.

You are important. You are valid. You are enough. You matter.

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Hey Fallen_angel,

I’m really sorry to hear you’re struggling with a breakup right now. I would say that’s maybe one of the most difficult moments one has to go through in life.

It’s important to remember that it’s okay to feel hurt, and it’s okay to feel sad. We all process these things differently! Remember to give yourself room to feel those emotions, and allow yourself some grace when feeling and processing things.

If you can, I’d recommend trying to set things up to be easier for yourself. You don’t have to reverse the spiral you’re in, just try your best to slow it down, or stop it if possible! This can take many different forms, and it really depends on the person! Maybe go out and buy some healthy frozen dinners so that you don’t have to cook! Or you could break out some extra blankets, and coat all your surfaces in them so that everything feels fuzzy and warm! Make yourself a cozy corner, stocked with your favorite snacks, books, stuffed animals, what have you, so that you always have a spot where you can be when it feels like everything is caving in.

Above all else, it’s important to note that a breakup isn’t a critique on who you are. Sometimes relationships just don’t work out, but it never means you’re not loved, cared for, or important! It also doesn’t mean that you’ll never find a new one! Sometimes we have to go through tough times like these so that we can find something better afterwards.

Reach out to friends and family in these moments. If you’re comfortable chatting here, reach out to people you see here :slight_smile: We’re all here to help!

Best wishes,
Kiwi

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.