Noone cared about me having suicidal thoughts

I feel like everyone is against me. I have been denied support to help me feel more independent. I’ve had suicidal thoughts and dealing with bullies hasn’t helped at all.
I’ve had a rough few months :frowning:
I’m sorry if this thread is upsetting.

1 Like

Panda,

This place is for threads like your’s and we want to do what we can to support. It is awful to feel alone, and I can only hope that in my response you know that you are not. Life’s cruelest tricks is making us feel like we are all alone in our struggles, and you my friend are not. Can I ask what support you have sought out? We are here for you!

2 Likes

I have a learning difficulty (Autism) and a mental health condition (DID). I need help to basically try and mingle with society but it is proving more difficult that my depression is getting in the way.

Like @sicaswords said we are here for you. You can say what you need to without judgement. I’m sorry that you were denied support to help you become more independent. It sucks because you want to be taken seriously and know that you can accomplish something on your own. I’m sorry that you are being bullied. I was bullied to growing up and to say it sucks is and understatement. And even though I still have scars from it they can’t hurt me now. I want you to know that things can and will get better. Trust me, I’ve been there and so has nearly everyone else on Heart Support. I know this is easier said than done but please keep fighting and please keep hanging in there because you matter and you are so much more than your issues. It might take awhile but things will get better. Know that you can talk to us about anything and everything no judgement.

1 Like

I appreciate hearing that, Ninja. Thank you.

1 Like