Not doing so great

Just feeling really isolated right now. I never hear from anyone. I haven’t been myself in weeks and no one has noticed. I could literally just disappear and I doubt anyone would notice or even care it seems. I’m contemplating starting to cut again just so I can feel okay again.

I get that. I’m still getting out of the cutting habit, however, I tend to feel like the only way for people to stay interested in me is if I relapse because I’m caught in a cycle of believing people are disconnecting from me right now. Take this from someone who cut for 12+ years… and used drugs for 7+ years… IT DOESN’T HELP. It promises it will, but after you’ve not done it for a period of time, it STOPS WORKING. My most recent relpase after a month… it did NOTHING.

You can get through this in other ways. Check out rewrite the HS self-harm resource… Email Casey at [email protected] if you would like a free copy of that.

Hold Fast
Kayla

I’m sorry friend. I’m in a similar boat. I wish I could wrap my arms around you and hug you as I know how hard it is to feel so alone and isolated.

I see you. I hear you and I care about you. We are strangers but I still care for you as a person. I want you to be okay.

I’m sending you so much love right now. I know it probably doesn’t feel like much from afar. But…just the same.

1 Like

Video Response:

3 Likes

Right now I’m really trying to keep from relapsing for the sake of my family. 2019 has already been a year of loss and I don’t think I could put my family through another loss. I’ve got a copy of rewrite that I have been working through. Self harm is just something I’ve had as a crutch off and on for the last 14 years. It’s just hard when I don’t seem to hear from anyone except my husband who is so busy with work and helping raise our little boy.

Just trying to find a light in the darkness for their sake.