Not feeling my best

Hello,
Today I feel not my best, I woke up with a headache, sick in the stomach and I can’t stop crying for no reason.
As I sit down to work on my animation assignment, I decide to call my mom. (I regret doing so) This is where my mom tells me what I should do to get better, but not only that… she tells me that I’m a burdensome to the family, and that if I were to come home, she wouldn’t be able to do ANYTHING and that ill be giving her stress.

I dont know what to do now, that I threw up for the second time, and that I don’t have anyone else that I can go to and talk with right now…

Im also debating whether or not to make an appointment with the counselor at my college to talk about things…

-Sloth

1 Like

Hello @SlothGirl, I think it would be nice for you to try to see your college counsellor.

Your mental health is important. It seems like it would be a good immediate option for now. Try to talk through things with them and figure out how to go about getting better. If more professional attention is needed I’m sure they would be able to help you make arrangements.

1 Like

SlothGirl I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through, you do not deserve that. Thank you so much for having the strength to share. For me personally, seeing a counselor was one of the best decisions I have made in my life and I highly recommend it. Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to and I would love to talk more!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.