Not having the best of times right now

Hey, This is becoming a habit but I was advised to post because im down in the dumps (to put it politely) the last 10 days have not been much fun, some days are easier than others but geneally they have all been pretty sucky. I don’t feel well, I am tired, I am exhausted and im not doing anything if I stop for more than ten minutes i fall asleep, I dont even have the energy to do my usual housekeeping jobs which is driving me mad.
10 days ago I woke up in pain every time I took a decent breath which is quite important for an asthmatic and it hasnt stopped. so im tired and in pain. Today has been awful, its hurt so much and ive had enough of it. I am seeing my Doctor in a couple of days but I have had a while of waiting and so many things have gone through my head about what it could be dealing with here and chances are its nothing much at all but im no spring chicken, however id be lying if i said I hadnt had moments of worry.
I really do try to stay cheerful and positive but today I have really struggled to do that. I am so looking forward to going to bed and this day being over,
I apologise for being a whinger but Rosie is right it does help to get it out. Thank you for taking the time to read this. You really dont have to reply, it just good to get it out. Love you all very much.Lisa. xxx

6 Likes

i hope you can get some good proper rest. Sounds like it’s been a hard 10 days, and I hope the doc visit brings you relief and answers!
Anyone would be feeling crappy after such a rough 10 days! Hoping that you get less pain so that you can breathe a little easier.

Thank you for sharing. Sending you warm and sunshiney vibes to feel better!

3 Likes

Dearest @Lisalovesfeathers,

Yoou are so not a whinger at all. You are a beautiful human being who’s going through a rough time. You have the right to share openly what’s on your heart. As long as you always do what you are comfortable with.

I hate that your body has been in pain for a while now. It’s understandable to be worried about the unknown and unpredictable. When we lack of control, our mind starts thinking about all these “what if’s” scenarios. But you’re aware of it. You know why it’s there, and why it doesn’t necessarily serve you.

I’m probably going to annoy you for a second, but, I want you to know that it is okay to take a break, rest your body and mind until you see your doctor, if you feel that it would be good for you. Helping others and being so commited as you do can be, in itself, pretty draining. So if you add physical struggles on the top of it, it gets hard to follow up. Lisa, my friend, I want you to feel free to take as many breaks as you need, and when you need it. If that is something you’d like to discuss, feel free to DM me as usual. Although I don’t ignore that being active can also help to stop thinking too much. There’s a balance to constantly adjust there. Please make sure that your needs are met right now as a priority, okay?

I hope and pray that your appointment is going to be okay. Rest assured that your online fam’ here will be there for you. Same if you’d like to share your fears or worries too. There’s no judgment, as you know already.

I care about you so freaking much. Keep us updated, please. But also, take it easy, my friend. I’ll check in on you this week. :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

Damn straight.

I’m so glad you posted. Soak up the love my friend. :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hi Lisa :slightly_smiling_face:

I am sorry that you are in so much pain and distress. Mental issues are bad enough but when physical and mental issues get combined… yeah that truly sucks. You are by no means being a whinger. You are dealing with some serious stuff here and when it comes to health it is natural to worry because it is the most important thing. @Mystrose was right. I am glad that you are supporting each other like that :blush:. The best to do while waiting to seek doctor would probably be to try to find things that reduce the pain and discomfort. Take it easy and take care of yourself. Dont force anything if you dont feel like it ok :wink:. You are important to us Lisa and all of us here want you to get better. I hope that your pains will go away and that your doctor will help you as best as they can :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Thank you @Micro @Mystrose @Sita and lovely @Ashwell for your lovely kind words, it really is so good to have such wonderful friends and support around when you need it. I love my online Family so much and I will have to be a heck of a lot more sick that this to cancel a swat meeting lol and Ashwell, I hope you know that you are very important too. I feel happier already. You all bring me joy so again thank you so much. xxx

4 Likes

Thank you Lisa. I am glad this had made you feel at least a little bit better :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.