Not sad. All please read

Heyyo, I just want to say a few things. Everyone out there who feel like their life is darker than Halloween. There is light at the end of the tunnel I promise. It may be hard but I promise you it’ll be good. I know I’m not the greatest person alive because I’m recovering from a suicide attempt. As a bisexual guy, it’s hard, being lgbt+ is hard. But we will all make it through the hard times. Everyone is loved. I love you all. You are the greatest. Believe in yourself. If you are coming out it will be hard. People will think you are an attention seeker if you are lgbt or even self harm. But hurtful words don’t mean shit. If you set your mind on what you want. You will make it. Follow your dreams. If anyone says anything else tell them to go fuck off because they don’t deserve your time. You all are amazing people. I love you all. Enjoy every moment of your life. Life is short so just enjoy the moment.

Sorry about my bad language, it’s just how I express stuff.

Peace :v:

~ Orrin

6 Likes

Hey friend,

Thanks for your positivity and encouragement. Love you friend.

With love,
Lyss (ur old pal Blurryface)

2 Likes

Thanks for this friend. This will for sure help many people. Also - the language isn’t that bad don’t worry haha! We won’t love you any less for that <3

Hold fast
Kayla

1 Like

Okay NF, I see you. :wink:

Thank you so much for the encouragement @Legend2354! It means a lot. You’re loved!!

-Eric

1 Like