Nothing is getting better

While I was driving to work today, I got pulled over and found out my license is suspended and I had no idea. My car got impounded for 30 days and I have to pay the fee which is way more than I can afford. I made it to work and after my shift I sat at home and I felt like all I could do was drink and completely throw away my sobriety I’ve worked so hard to achieve. It’s like anything bad that can happen to me does happen and it’s getting to the point where I feel completely defeated. I feel as though life is punishing me no matter what good I do. Sometimes I feel like there isn’t a point. I’m always getting crushed by life and it feels like it won’t get any better. I feel hopeless.

1 Like

Hello @Brenden66. I’m sorry your day was shitty. I know what it’s like to not see any point. Please don’t give up. This wont last forever.
“I don’t want to see what you have overcome I want to see the person you will become.” -Andy Biersack

Hold Fast and post on here whenever you want. You’re not alone. You can get through this.

1 Like