Nothing left to live for

As the title says I have nothing to live for anymore. Everything I have done in my life has been thrown out the window it doesn’t amount to anything worth talking about, and the stuff is “good” at means I’m just trash not even ‘okay’. I can never in my whole life amount to anything worth living for, I never get any praise for anything I do from no one. Everyone says I can amount to something and I simply don’t believe this because I have been pushing myself at stuff I like(Training) and it doesn’t matter I don’t get better at it no matter how hard I try. I’m am nothing compared to what my parents have achieved and the rest of my family(i guess). I simply have nothing left to offer, I am simply left behind at everything I do by my peers.

1 Like

Hey @Nothingleft. I’m sorry that you feel as if you don’t have much going for you.

First thing I want to say is… You are not trash. If you’re not good at something, it doesn’t mean your trash. It just means that (if it’s something you love) you have to try harder or accept what you can do, or it just wasn’t meant for you. It means that you have to keep looking until you find that thing that you’re good at. It has nothing to do with your value as a person.

Second thing I want to say is… Stop comparing what you are doing with what everyone else is doing. I know that is easier said than done, but what you have to offer doesn’t compare to what others have to offer, because what you have isn’t the same as what they have. Everyone is different, and there’s a reason for that. Find what you love and be passionate about that. That’s what is worthwhile and successful, no matter what anyone else may think about it. Also, it’s great to push yourself, but make sure you aren’t trying to climb mountains that no one can cross.

~Daisy :hearts:

3 Likes

@Nothingleft

You are not your parents and you are not anyone else. Comparing yourself to others can only be harmful. They have their own achievements, desires, failures, values. You have yours and your life is yours. It is not measured by others lives.

Also there is no achievement in this world who is going to define you. It helps to go on, to experience new things, to learn to know ourselves. But again, your life is not measured by the amount of things you achieve.

You have worth and value because you are you. And the person you are has a lot to offer to this world. But maybe your current patterns of thoughts are preventing you to do so. You don’t have to prove anything to anyone. You are a human being and you matter.

I’d like to encourage you by sharing this wonderful video made by @Danjo. Hopefully it could help you to see that you’re not nothing. You are a treasure and you are important to this world, to us. And this world has still a lot to offer to you. Maybe not what you expected at first, but that’s okay too. You don’t have to be perfect in anything. Only to sing your song to this world. :heart:

You belong, no matter what.
Sending much love to you. :heart_decoration:

4 Likes