Nothing more, nothing less

For a while I’ve been feeling like nothing I do has any value. I’ve been feeling like such a burden and bother to those around me. I’ve been quiet, reserved, and overall just not very present. I’ve felt like I’m not doing a good job of being there when people need someone. I’ve been really lost to be honest and I don’t know which direction to turn next. I’ve been told by so many people that my feelings are irrelevant and overall invalid because my life isn’t bad enough to feel this way. I try to explain how that’s not how it works, but they just brush it off and walk away. I try my hardest to give people the support and encouragement that I never receive from my family. I receive it from friends and from you guys, my online family. I thank you for that and I’m sorry I can’t do more. I feel like since I can’t give support the way it’s given to me that I should just keep my mouth shut. For the longest time I thought it was normal to think about running away. I thought it was normal to be screamed at by a parent at least once every couple weeks. I feel ashamed of my self-harm scars and memories. I feel like I’m nothing important. I feel really alone. I feel like maybe I’m not supposed to be here. I’m confused and conflicted with the inner turmoil that I battle on a daily basis. I love you guys. Thanks for reading that jumbled mess of what’s in my head. I appreciate it. Have a good day :heart:

Hi!
I know it doesn’t seem like it but you matter. We all matter. Try going for a walk, talking to
A pet or a close friend. Feeling how you do is no fun and sometimes hard to get out of.

Thank care

1 Like