Now What?

What am I supposed to do now. I don’t care anymore. I used to have something to live for. But I forgot. But it probably doesn’t matter anyways. You can mark this as spam if you want.

4 Likes

Hey @anon48571861 this isn’t spam this you reaching out for help and we are here to help.

This from https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/sure-why-not/25232 your safty plan. If these don’t resonate with you anymore we can come up with more. I promise you there are thing to live for and I want you to see that. I hope that this helps.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to be… I don’t know the word, but these honestly are “if I lives” now and not “why I lives.” I really should stop posting here and just succeed. Very sorry. I know you want me to live but… if I go you don’t really know. I might just leave and be alive… or dead. But maybe that’s better. Maybe I’ll say something if anything happens. I hope it doesn’t though. Because that means I lived. I suck. Please… Don’t… Care…

2 Likes

I’m so repetitive, I’m such an idiot, I say the same thing over and over and over and i want to die already please why do i keep failing

2 Likes

@anon48571861 I can’t not care. I care because you are person who is in pain and needs help. I’m here to help. If those things aren’t what you love for anymore how bout we come up with some that you do live for. You not an idiot for attempting. You are not worthless for attempting you a human being the deserves help and peace.

2 Likes