Okay to take a breather

Some of my favourite content creators are doing a mental health series of skits. This one highlights the struggles of an “introvert”, but really it is any or us who’s even just been overwhelmed by anything or everything, and really just need a break.

To me, this is what HS is - a quiet safe space to unwind and have a breather and recharge. Or to fall apart if that’s what we need, knowing that there is loving support there for us.
Hope this helps some of us today. The world can be loud and noisy. Come as you are, there’s a spot here for you :hrtlegolove: :hrtlovefist: :hrtlegolove:

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this video. It depicts well how introversion can be experienced. As an introvert myself, interactions in general are consuming to me, and there’s always a point when I feel like I need to completely separate myself from the rest of the world in order to recharge. Very few people have the ability to do the opposite and give me energy.

HeartSupport is surely a safe space to anyone who needs it and through the different platforms it provides. I wouldn’t say it’s necessarily quiet though. The Wall can be overwhelming, our personal issues can be overwhelming, streaming can be overwhelming. Even positively sharing life with one another can be overwhelming, especially for introverts or anxious people. Sometimes it’s good to step away too, and be in a space where there’s nothing related to mental health or life struggles. Just life at its simplest, with little joys to embrace. It’s just a different recipe for each one of us. In the end, the door is always open and the place remains open to everyone. I personally love and needed that flexibility and trust in my life.

Have a wonderful weekend @Sita :hrtlegolove:

4 Likes

Hello Sita :slightly_smiling_face:
I had seen many of the new VLD videos focusing on mental health and they are really great. They can be really funny and also really wholesome. Thank you for sharing one of them. You are right. When everything starts falling apart HS is there and we can share our struggles and feelings there without the fear of being judged. I am so SO glad this place exists and I am glad I can be a part of it and I am also glad you are a part of it too :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.