One day without the bad thoughts

its not much but i cant recall a single time yesterday where i thought about killing myself, ive also left the house a total of 2 times! granted it was at stupid hours of the night, but i have a growing fear of the outside and just being able to skate on my board, chill on the oval and look at the stars is really nice. ive also been listening to music a lot recently, music is my life and it makes me so happy

7 Likes

this is such an awesome post!! confetti canon

Thank you so much for sharing this great progress post!!
I wanna say how proud of you I am, and I hope that the relief your mind felt without the thoughts stays with you forever :slight_smile:
And um, out the house twice? Out skating and chilling? That sounds amazing! Looking at the stars is one of my favourite things to do in the whole world.

I like to look at a bring star, and imagine how many others in the world, across timezones, speaking different languages, living different lives are probably looking at the same star… It’s a really nice connection. I hope this is some of what you felt too :slight_smile:

Wishing you many happy days and peaceful moments like this, friend! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey @Candy,

Thank you for sharing your progress with us. It is always so encouraging to hear about others’ progress. It’s amazing what you’ve achieved. No matter how “stupid” the hours, it’s great that you spent some time outside. Feeling the fresh air in my lungs makes me feel alive. It is peaceful at night, not as hectic as during the day, which is great to find some stillness within you. I’m glad you found in music something that makes you happy.

That reminds me of a great song Yellow by Coldplay: “Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and everything you do.” I wish you many more days like these to come. You’re loved and you matter. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like