Overwhelmed and don’t know how to feel anymore

Yesterday I got a phone call saying one of my best friends was in hospital due to a car wreck. I went to see him spent hours up at the hospital that afternoon I feel as it was a mistake going to see him because of the condition he’s in. It hurts so bad to see him like that. We got word this morning saying his chances of survival is slim he has internal bleeding and bleeding in the brain. I feel so alone and lost with all this news. I don’t know if I can handle anymore stuff in my life. Feel very numb and “dead” to emotions currently.

1 Like

Hey there,

I’m really sorry to hear about your friend. That has to be really hard to process and go through. I can only imagine. I don’t even know how to properly respond to this other than offer you so much love right now. I hope that your friend heals and recovers from this and that you and their family can spend time together as you all try to get through this together.

Do you have family and friends you can spend time with so you are not alone?

You are in my thoughts my friend.

you being with your friend may have given them some peace and made the process they are going through a little more comforting for them. try to surround yourself with others who are positive and keep your spirits up.