Pancreatic Cancer just want to talk for a few words

Stage 4 pancreatic cancer I just want to talk about God and some other stuff it won’t take long. I already know I’m going to die pretty quickly, I just want to talk to someone who … well anyone

3 Likes

Hey there! Sorry for the wait! Are you there to talk? I may not be the best person to talk about religion but hey you can talk to me as much as you want! :]

1 Like

Hey, i am able to talk with you, if you need to…
I need somebody too…

1 Like

Hey friend,

Thank you so much for being here. As you used the text app, I’d like to encourage you to create an account on the forum (forum.heartsupport.com) so it would be easier for you to have those conversations with people in this community. We want to support you the best way possible through this.

Regarding discussions about God specifically, I also want to encourage you to have a look after GodSquad Church. They’re quite present on Twitch and Discord and have at heart to have in-depths conversations. I’d encourage you to contact directly Pastor Boz (email : [email protected]/ Discord: https://discord.com/invite/ztNgwBs) who’d be more than willing to listen and talk with you.

Just a few suggestions and doors you can open, no obligation of course. Know that we’re all here to talk whenever you need. :hrtlegolove:

This topic was automatically closed after 87 days. New replies are no longer allowed.