Please-ask-whatever-higher-power-you-might-believe

From Rod M.: Please ask whatever higher power you might believe in to help me get inner peace

4 Likes

Hey Rod, thank you for sharing here. Prayers and thoughts are definitely sent your way. You are not alone, friend. If you would like to share about what is on your heart as well, please feel absolutely welcome to do so. We may not be able to fix everything instantly, but the burdens you carry right now don’t have to be carried alone. You matter.

1 Like

I wish you nothing but the best, friend. I hope that whatever is going on in your life is something that can be easily managed. Please know that this community is full of people who are here for you and would love to support you.

3 Likes

Hi Rod,
thank you for sharing, for reaching out. i believe in mankind, kindness and love. take care of your heart, take care of yourself. my thoughts are with you, you will do great and you matter ! to us, to your loved ones. you are loved :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hi Rod,

My love and thoughts are with you. If you want to share more about what you’re going through, we will be here to listen.

Until then, be safe and know that you matter. x

2 Likes

Hi Rod, Sending you best wishes, good thoughts and love from me and all from SWAT 2 at Heartsupport, of course we wish you all the peace you need at this time. Please continue to reach out any time you need to, some one is always around to respond. Much Love Lisa. x

2 Likes

Hey Rod, just wanted to check in on you today. How have you been doing since you posted? Is there anything we could support you with?

You are loved and valued. Sitll sending good thoughts your way. <3