Please pray for nt mum's friend

Hi,
If you can or like i would like you to pray for ny myms friend. She has cancer and is slowing dying and becoming worse. And has about 3 to 5 months to live. I quite close ro her. She is such a godly woman and it saddens me once again to gear this news. Just hoping everything settles down after all that has happened.

1 Like

Aww, I’m so sorry to hear that! How incredibly sad. Sending you and your family all of the love during this hard time. <3

Hey friend,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I can tell that you are an extremely loving person and that you love this woman a lot. I want to encourage you that God and His Love is everywhere, even in death. And as a Christian, death is not the end. This wonderful woman of God will simply be going on to the next life with Jesus, where there are no more tears, pain, or death. God is good and He will take care of you, her, and your friends family. Have faith and Hold Fast!

Sam S.

Of course, Carolyn… prayers are on the way for your mom’s friend. Hugs to you and comfort during this time and after.
Laura XOX