Please tell me it's okay

Will someone please tell me that it’s okay. Im tired of fighting. Tired of waking up in this misery. All I need is for one person, just one, to tell me that they understand and that it would be okay if I gave up. I don’t want to fight anymore. I don’t want to be here.

3 Likes

Hey @JoeT

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit here. I can tell you that life will be ok eventually, but what is not ok is giving up. You have survived 100% of your bad days and I know that might be cheesy, but it is true. If you would like to talk more about what is going on, I am here to listen. I can tell you with 100% certainty that life is worth fighting for and this pain you are feeling now will not last forever.

If you are tired, then lean on us and hopefully we can help lift that burden a little bit. You do not have to go through this alone and I am currently typing this with two friends on FaceTime who also believe in you and want the best for you.

Please stay. You deserve hope and healing.

In love,
Sarah

1 Like

Hey @JoeT, how are you doing since you posted? You were going through a rough time and I hope you are safe right now. You’re not alone, friend. And you don’t have to fight the battles you’re facing only by yourself.

I’m thinking of you. Rooting for you. :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.