Plese help I want to end it all

Hi
I am new around here found out about you guys from a friend you helpped not kill herself some time ago. I am in the same position now and i need urgent help.

My partner of one year had been cheating on me since the first months. Caught him several times using dating apps on his phone one morning when I was sleeping next to him in bed I woke up to him messaging girls. I didnt dare confont him. Then I moved a few h away from him for a job. He refused to even consider the idea of
joining me and moving together and I believed, continued to cheat. It broke me. This man always showed up, always did nice things for me, there were no red flags, no odd behaviours, he would tell me I was the love of his life everyday. I even regretted taking that job at one point. And now…I am left with nothing. I want to end it all. Please be kind.

Im sorry you are goong through this. I encourage you to continue living your best life! You have so much more in life. So many opportunities to pursue. I know the situation your in will make it difficult or even impossible to think you can move on but it is possible. Life will not be easy. You can recover from this. Here for support. Feel free to pm.
-Trevor

2 Likes

Hey @thelostone994,

Thank you so much for reaching out and being here. As you already posted your message a few hours ago, I hope you’re safe right now.

It’s really hard to discover that kind of thing and I’m sincerely sorry. Unfortunately, in a relationship, words are as important as actions, especially if they become contradictory. I can understand that feeling of betrayal or hopelessness when you go through a situation like this, but I really want you to know that you’ll recover from it and that particular moment doesn’t say anything about who you are. You couldn’t predict it either. If there was no red flag, it was because he didn’t let anything appear. I hope you don’t blame yourself because there is no guilt to have. You had reasons to accept this job. I understand how easy it is to think about the past and every “what if” possible. But what happened is the result of his own actions and responsibilities, whatever was your relationship’s status at the moment.

You are not left with nothing, but you feel like a part of your life is missing right now. That’s absolutely normal. It may feel like the whole world is collapsing but trust me, it’s not. I don’t know what are your intentions about this relationship, but right now you’re just processing what happened and how it makes you feel. You are still a wonderful person, with many skills and qualities. You have worth and value, and this situation doesn’t change that. You have a future. :heart:

Time will help, but I really understand that, right now, it’s only about feeling deep emotions so it can be hard to even consider this.

If you have friends or family members you trust, don’t hesitate to reach out to them. You have the right to get comfort and support from your relatives in such a situation. Also, I want you to know that we’re here for you. Whether it’s through this topic, PMs or Discord, and we’ll help you to overcome this.

You are not alone, friend. And we love you sincerely.

Sending much Love your way. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I broke down reading your reply- I have no words to how amazing it feels to be heard and read the kind, gentle reply you sent me. Fortunately I made it the night as I didn’t think it was possible. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Hey @thelostone994,

Thank you so much for your reply and letting us know how you’re doing. I’m really glad you’ve been through this night despite the difficult feelings.

You are strong, friend, and things will get better. We’re here for you. :heart:

1 Like