Poor living in a 3rd world country and hopeless

I’m not even trying anymore I’m tired of everything I suffer from derealization and depression but in the environment where I live it doesn’t matter

Hey @razex :slight_smile: Thanks for coming here and sharing
I’m really sorry, that sounds so rough. I’m just some stranger, but remember that nothing is ever hopeless. You can make things better, little by little, and if you keep working at it things could get so much better that you could hardly believe it now.

It’s a real act of faith in the world, and it’s one of the hardest things to do when times at tough, but I promise you can make things better, and I promise there are people who care about you and hope you will :heart:

Good luck, I’m here if you want to talk more!

1 Like

Hi,
I can’t even begin to understand or imagine the pain and hurt you go through everyday where you are. I’m going through troubles here in the states with my daughter as a single mom and it’s hell sometimes. In a third world country I’m sure it’s very hard (to say the least). You are stronger than your situation. I know it sounds like bull****, but it’s not. You can wake up each day and try (just try) to see one positive thing in your life. Maybe a family member, a friend, a song you listen to. Then there’s what I do. I escape sometimes in my head and imagine what my life WILL be like or could be like if I hang in there a little longer and fight. Things can change. Sometimes the darkness of depression doesn’t let us see that. It’s a horrible sickness, but it can be fought. Your present situation is aggravating your depression and that is something you have to face. Don’t let your depression win. Don’t let it keep you down. You can get out of your situation… Maybe not today or next week but it’s possible for you to succeed. You could maybe one day help other people like yourself.

2 Likes

I hope this doesn’t sound patronising or rude, but there is only ONE WORLD and you are part of it. If you need a holiday away from your country, just let me know and I’ll see if myself and others can help you out…

1 Like

thank you so much rick for the uplifting words

2 Likes

thank you blueyz <33

1 Like

thank you sincerely for offering me an opportunity <33

1 Like

No worries @razex :slight_smile: I hope you’re feeling better. I’m still around if you want to talk more :heart:

2 Likes

I agree with ol’ or young Blue Eyes!

Your circumstances AND/or location will change in time and I say this having had a large variety of changes of circumstances for a number of reasons, often mental health/depression/bi-polar/mania related (very long story!)

I know this will sound strange, but anyone can be a Liberty one year, then in Prison the next, healthy, then sick, depressed then content, maybe even happy, in horrible accommodation, then quite good, then on the streets, then in lovely accommodation… Nothing is guaranteed in this life, other than the finality of bereavement and death, taxes, really annoying people and trouble, but; also: faith (trust and belief in people and/or GOD), hope and love - hope can keep you going and true, unconditional love alone is worth living for!

1 Like