Prague pride LGBT

Hi everyone.
Today starts the event known as Prague pride which supports LGBT comunity in Prague. It was raining today but after the rain something amazing happened. Double rainbow.:grin:

I am not religious but one might take it as a bit of miracle… I hope this has brightened your day…

10 Likes

I love this Ashwell :heart::heart: I’m not particularly religious either but this is an absolutely beautiful sign !!

2 Likes

Thank you for your message of hope, I wish the best to you and everyone out there <3

2 Likes

happy pride, @Ashwell !!! love how this week of celebration started out with a beautiful double rainbow. i hope the week ahead is amazing for you and every fellow lgbtqia+ community member in prague!!

love,
twix

2 Likes

Hey! As a fellow LGBT+ person it’s really neat to see how pride is celebrated other places, thanks for spreading the positivity and hope!

2 Likes

Dang. Love this so much! It’s beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this picture and your thoughts as well, friend. It’s awesome that it happened the day Prague pride starts. Religious or not, there’s beauty to acknowledge out there, and it definitely brings hope! :blush:

1 Like

I love this. Thank you for sharing this with all of this. Happy Pride!

1 Like

This is beautiful? I love rainbows!
Happy pride!
-System Irigiad

1 Like

love this <3 happy Pride

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.