Question about depression/suicidal ideation

I haven’t been suicidal in a long time but lately I just wanna not be alive anymore I don’t have a plan or anything I’m just I don’t see anyway out of my situation like I’ll be er be able to deal with my anxiety or deal with going outside…I’m not suicidal I just feel like I don’t wanna be around anymore

3 Likes

It sounds like you have become withdrawn. That happens when you feel stuck or anxious. What nice thing have you done for yourself lately? What do you find interesting? Is there someone that you can talk to?

That’s actually a very good word choice because not seeing a way out isn’t the same as there not being one. One of the few things that can be counted on, is that change is inevitable. Your situation will change, and you can help it change for the better.

There are plenty of things to be anxious about, but with help, it can be managed. Later, you will be able to manage it without help. Are you in contact with a therapist? If not, perhaps you can get a referral from your doctor, or use Google to find someone.

Look for something that is interesting, comforting, or in some way rewarding. For me, recently, hanging around Heart Support has been rewarding.

Thanks for investing your trust in us.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.