Question! Do I get anxiety attack

My question do I get anxiety attacks? Last I just snap, started screaming at my mom, speed and lose my mind. I call these freakouta, I just get really instense emoitions and just lose my shit. It was mostly for myself harm in the past. I feel I know some anxiety disorder.

However, I don’t get chess pain really, my heart dose not race, and don’t get physical symptoms.

So it is anxiety attack or something else. Please leave an answers if you can help in anyway.

1 Like

Hi Metal,

This doesn’t sound like anxiety traditionally. Usually anxiety attacks will manifest with some combination of racing heart beat, hyperventilating, sweating, shaking, and a feeling of impending doom and sometimes aggression. Of course not everyone will experience anxiety the same, but this sounds like it could be some kind of mood disorder, perhaps Bipolar Disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder. This goes without saying I am not a professional, but I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Social Phobia so I am no stranger to anxiety and panic attacks. These are my best guesses based in my own experiences. I hope this helps.

1 Like