Quit my job and now I'm spiraling

I am working at a job I DESPISE with my whole heart and it makes my depression even worse. The suicidal thoughts are worse than ever and so I decided to quit but now i don’t know what to do. I have no energy to do anything and all I want to do is sleep for days and years.
When I was quitting, i was happy and relieved and even had a plan to apply for other jobs (only applied to one) but now I feel so tired and depleted. I am not one to make rash decisions without some sort of back up but I had to do something. I feel stuck and scared and I just want to sleep forever.

1 Like

Hey, I’m sorry that you’re going through this. I know how it is to want to sleep forever. You are not alone. We are here for you. God created you with a purpose. Please, don’t give up! I want to share a video with you https://youtu.be/QFf6opXR1Hc I hope it will help you, it helps me when I’m stuck

You did the right thing for your mental well being. No job is worth that kind of stress. Take a moment to take care of you and rest and then move forward. Do the absolute best that you can and there is no shame in reaching out for help whether it is having someone look at your CV or resume or if it is an agency to help you with job hunting. Keep hanging in there and know that it is okay to do what is right for your mental well being.

2 Likes