Ready to End It All

Homework, family issues, my mom nagging me saying I’m putting lots of stress on the family… All of this is making me super stressed and I’m just ready to end it all. I’m not even thinking about what I would lose or what others will lose because I know it would be a huge ball of stress off their shoulders and that they’d be glad to see me go. I’ve tried doing the things that I enjoy but I can’t do that much without getting in trouble and now I feel like the things I enjoy are just anger traps waiting to attack. I just want to get away from the stress but everything keeps piling up because things that I’m understanding are just too hard. I feel like the only way to get away from it all is just to end it. I don’t want to end it all, but I feel like it’s necessary in order to make everyone’s lives better and easier…

2 Likes

Hi friend. Sounds like maybe you could use some things to help calm your mind down when it gets overwhelmed and starts to race. Here are some things that help me when I’m having a hard time

Friend, I know that things are feeling really hard right now, but know that you are in a place where people from all over can relate and understand. You don’t have to be alone in all of these feelings.

I pray that you find the strength and courage to keep fighting. Maybe some of these things can help you. I am sending you so much love. Stay strong

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Thanks. I’m in the HS discord, though I don’t talk there much because of all the other servers I’m in. I’ll try to talk there more, and I’ll try the other places you mentioned. I’ll try to get my mind to a better place. Thank you again.

2 Likes

Just know it’s there if you need it! <3 Lots of amazing people in the community who are always ready to chat and support one another. The #realtalk is there if you just need to vent and talk out how you are feeling. Just know that you are loved and cared for. It’s okay not to talk much. As long as you know it’s there if you need it. <3

2 Likes

Hello,
I am glad that you are here!! And believe me there are people in your life that love you and do not want to see you gone, it would hurt them dearly ( more than the current stress.) People make mistakes all the time and things go wrong sadly, but I want you to know as long as you do have breath you have a purpose on this earth!!! What is a problem right now in your life might lead to the breakthrough later on. I know this is easier said but keep persevering in life and dont be afraid to ask for help from people you trust, and if your having homework your probably still very young. Which means you can possibly find help from school, use your school counselor and teachers. Take walks/working-out and rest with this current stress going on. Stay connected with someone you can talk with.
Also, please you can always ask me anything or speak with me, I am not here to judge.

If you do not know I want you to know that Jesus loves you deeply no matter what you ever do and he has a special calling on your life. You can always pray to him and call on his name.
-John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that he sent his one and only son that whoever shall believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life"

2 Likes

Alex,
I know you’ve been under a great deal of stress, but you can make it through this. You are so wanted here, friend. I love you, it would pain me and so many others in your absence. Please stay. Please continue to pour out your frustrations and hurts here, so we can support and love you through it. You are not alone for a second in this fight. Idk what you think about God, but I personally believe that he can meet you in this messy part of life and bring you what you are needing, and maybe its this forum-available whenever you need it with people who notice you. YOU have value, my friend. Stress can be worked through, relationships can be worked on, and emotions can be changed. Cry, scream, run/walk, clean…anything to exert the emotions and energy your body is holding right now. It gets better. Lets work through these things one step at a time, we are all here for you.

1 Like