Recent events

For the past two months alot has happened. I had a family friend pass away, it hurt at first but I know he is watching over the ones he loved. Then also my dad is no longer required to wear his neck brace which makes me happy and he can also start lifting things again. I still happily help around the house with things like, cleaning the dishes and cooking dinner for him almost every night but sometimes we go out to dinner too. I’ve been slowly getting back to writing in my gratitude journal. Also ive been getting back into meditation for at least 15 minutes a day. Also I’m getting back into working out so I can work as my future goal as a solo artist and actress. I have also been writing plays and stories which helps me with my mood all around. These last two months have been the best so far this year for me and I hope it continues to stay this way for the future.

For the past two months alot has happened. I had a family friend pass away, it hurt at first but I know he is watching over the ones he loved. Then also my dad is no longer required to wear his neck brace which makes me happy and he can also start lifting things again. I still happily help around the house with things like, cleaning the dishes and cooking dinner for him almost every night but sometimes we go out to dinner too. I’ve been slowly getting back to writing in my gratitude journal. Also ive been getting back into meditation for at least 15 minutes a day. Also I’m getting back into working out so I can work as my future goal as a solo artist and actress. I have also been writing plays and stories which helps me with my mood all around. These last two months have been the best so far this year for me and I hope it continues to stay this way for the future.Like Dory said in finding Nemo, “when life gets you know what you got to do-just keep swimming.”

5 Likes

Hey!!! @RickyP after reading this it made me smile to know that recovery is possible.i think these activities you are doing is AMAZING!!! The work and service your providing for your father is so good to hear.my dad has a back injury that he’s recovering from.actually come to think about it… multiple.and as a man of independence,he is very stubborn to advice…so hearing all that really made my day.i also think that meditation is key to becoming more in tune with yourself.excuse my French but fn great.as long as u keep this positive attitude …

And just know that we’re all here to listen ,respond,care and be here for you eternally.
Ryan1

2 Likes

Hi RickyP! It’s great to hear from you again. I’m so happy that the past two months have been positive for you. It sounds like you have goals and that you are getting along with your dad which is wonderful. Meditation and journaling are two things I do as well and I’m happy to hear that it’s helping you. Keep us up to date and take care! ~Mystrose

1 Like

Hey Ricky, Its so lovely to hear from you and with such and uplifting post too. I am sorry however about your family friend but yes I too believe that they are watching over loved ones. Its lovely that your dad has improved so much and that you have started doing some self care things like journalling and meditation, you sound so much happier and fullfilled and looking forward to getting on with your life. Your relationship with your dad also seems sooo much better now and thats fabulous. im so happy for you. best of luck and i look forward to another update in another couple of months. Lisalovesfeathers. x