Recently developed schizofrenia

so a little over a year ago I started hearing voices and seeing things. I didn’t tell anyone cause im afraid of ending up in a hospital. I also started getting really bad anxiety and having panic attacks when going out and meeting new people. so that’s whats new. ive also been struggling with severe depression and multiple personality disorder since I can remember. not really sure how to ask for help. I survived two self attempts. I think about hurting myself sometimes, but mostly I cant stop thinking that someone is going to take me and put me in a home/hospital. a lot of the time im afraid of going out and trying to meet people which is why twitch has been my only real support. I just want to feel normal. wanted.

There is always someone out there who will care for you. Reaching out for help can be a scary thing to do, it takes a lot of courage to share this kind of experience with anyone.

As hard as it may be, reaching out for help, or looking into resources that may be available to you where you live could be the first step to rebuilding your life and your self-confidence.

Please know that you are valued and loved, and we look forward to hearing from you in the future to let us know how you are. Remember, this too shall pass. You are loved, friend.

1 Like

i was literally shaking the entire time I was typing. I have learned recently that its not about beating my demons its about learning to live in peace with them. my medication has been helping a lot more recently now that im consistent and not missing doses.it really does help knowing that even one person cares. <3