Recovery-is-impossible-alone-and-that-feeling-of-f - 1330

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/38734
Recovery is impossible alone. And that feeling of failure and hopelessness after a relapse is absolutely crushing. I always appreciate so much people sharing their experiences of recovery. I truly believe its something that only a person who has lived that life can fully understand, and hearing someone elses story always makes me feel good like yea you know that absolute insanity too! Congrats on your sobriety man and thank you for sharing it with the world. :clap:

3 Likes

This resonates with me so much. There is so much value in every lived experience. When people are courageous enough to tell their story, we always owe it to them to listen. Iā€™m so happy that you connected with this story. Wishing you only the best.

1 Like

Recovery is definitely a hard journey. Glad you find value in other peoples stories. I also find this to be some of the best medicine. Listening to those who have lived it, and sharing. Hope you are dealing well with your own struggles!

1 Like