Red the best youtuber Ever in the entire world is back

The Red person, who I had said stole tons of people’s videos and that got terminated, is back. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1_2hVtcoVJCq8IlCvwz2jw I’d love it if y’all report her again. She says she has a backup channel but I suspect she doesn’t. The first video she stole again is another one of my latest WIPS that has “Made by Asterart” (me) in the animation intro.

2 Likes

Ugh, it sucks when someone use your work without asking for it, or just to bother you. I hope this issue will be resolved in times to come and you won’t have any problem with this person in the future. Fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thank you. I already got the video taken down. They claim to have another alt but someone said if they keep coming back that they’ll get shadowbanned or smth. I also suspect that the Red guy and their troll friend, Mr penny the German Sailor, are the same person because they pretty much act the same and when I said “Hi, Red” to Mr penny he didn’t deny that he was Red, and I did pretty much the same thing to Red and she didn’t deny that she was Mr penny or anything.

What annoys me most rn, is that I had to remove my discord server link from everywhere on my YouTube thing because Mr penny had joined my server. I of couse banned them immediately, but I hate having to basically put my server on lockdown because of them. I’m now only sharing it with close and trusted friends, and having the server members ask me if they can invite someone and show me who they’re inviting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.