Regretting the friendship

The moment I wake up, which was earlier than I wanted, I am filled with thoughts of why I became friends with a particular person. I am trying to put a stop internally at making her a crush since it would not be right. The friendship makes me feel regret, I feel like I am being hindered, and it kicks in the overthinking. I have to admit that there were mistakes made within the friendship and that is the past, but I am still being hit with that in my mind despite doing what I could to make it right. Am I over blowing this in my mind and overthinking?

I’m not sure what’s specifically going on, but If this friendship doesn’t make u feel happy and good about yourself, then it’s not much of a friendship. It seems a little toxic. I say you maybe try talking to your friend about how u feel bc maybe u two didn’t fully talk things out and that there still pieces need to be spilled. If you feel better after, I say u continue to be friends but maybe take it a lil slowly and little by little get better and closer too, if u still don’t feel good, then it’s time to let go and say goodbye. But u guys can just at least be on good terms

1 Like