Relapse update

I did not have the strength to tell my therapist that I relapsed twice from drugs(as in the prescribed pills) I just could not tell him because then he would have had to tell my mom or he would have had to hospitalize me. I could not risk that. I am okay and everything. But never again will I go near any type of prescription drug that is not mine or any type of over the counter drug because then I will be tempted to down them and then they would mess me up for sure and I just cannot have that happen to me. I just hope to be okay and to never relapse again and that I recover from these two relapses. I am one day clean now and I hope to keep it that way. It will be really hard with the whole recovery process. I joined a AA/NA group to help me out with recovery so I hope it helps.

3 Likes

@Anonymous2020

Relapse happens. It is a part of recovery. Give yourself Grace. You will overcome this.

Thanks. I have a sponsor now who will help me along the way. I promise to remain sober and so I just hope to be alright and to never touch any type of drug that’s not mine again or that’s over the counter because I could end up overdosing on them and death isn’t worth it. I have a life to live because I still have film school to do

1 Like

@Anonymous2020

Keep it up!

Will do, will do! It’ll be hard, but I’ll do my best.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.