RocquetMan Fan #5

I don’t even know where to start, I have so much self hate and anger at myself. Everyday I look at myself and hate what I see so much. I feel like I am so unattractive and will never find a girlfriend. I feel so unwanted and can’t handle it anymore. I want the pain to end. Even if it means ending everything

1 Like

You are attractive, you are loved, just be yourself. Look at yourself and name one thing you loved. I suggest in working out for to get your jacked look. We are here for you.

The entire universe is chaos. I don’t know you, but what you say hurts this joeo schmoe(me) over here. We all end up in the same place one day, but what we have here is a gift, and you are not alone. Please fight for yourself, and know you deserve it.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re dealing with these demons and that you’re experiencing self-hatred emotions. It’s not easy to go through at all. I want to reassure you though that the right person will come into your life at the right time, for all the right reasons - when you meet your girlfriend she’s going to love every part of you fully and unconditionally.

I’ve had to deal with the feeling of not being good enough, or feeling like you’re not worth it, not pretty enough etc. They are all valid feelings but I promise you, they do not define you as a human being. You’re a beautiful person inside AND out and that’s a very important thing to remember about yourself.

Please, please don’t allow something like this take your life. I promise things will get better and I know you’re strong enough to get through this. I also urge you to please refer to any of our crisis support sources we have provided in the Discord to seek help with these intrusive thoughts you’re experiencing. <3 Much love

For perspective, there is someone out there who is into everyone physically. If you think you are chunky, there are people who find chunky super hot. If you think you have a big nose, someone out there thinks that is sexy. If you think you are too plain, there are people who are all about that. You are your own worst critic. When you look in the mirror, you do not get to see the beauty of your laugh. the inspiration of your smile, and the pleasure of your company.

All that I can say is please don’t, even if you think that no one needs you, there is someone out there that does even if you don’t know it. We are here for you, if you need support, we are here for you. If you don’t think your attractive, you are, in your own way. You will find someone who loves you for who you are, so wait for them, hold on and you will find someone who can be there everyday and support you even more than we can. Just remember, YOU MATTER

1 Like