Sad and Anxious

I’m stressed, tired and I should be asleep now. I don’t know why I can’t sleep. I would just like someone to talk to.

2 Likes

Hey @turnern427,

It’s been a few hours since you posted, so I hope you managed to fall asleep and are having a well-deserved rest right now. If you still want to talk about why you were feeling anxious and sad, today, tomorrow or in the future, then please feel free to do so. It can be hard to identify the reasons behind a sudden stress, but sharing what’s going on in our mind can really help to process those emotions.

Also, if you’ve been feeling like this for a long time now, and if you think it’s impacting your sleep, please don’t hesitate to reach out to a doctor as well, so they can support you in building healthier habits. You don’t have to deal with this only by yourself. Making sure you get a decent amount of sleep is so important.

I’m sending hugs your way, hoping that you’ll feel a little better once you wake up. Take care. :heart:

1 Like

You can PM me! I am here to be your friend!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I don’t know why but I think I had a panic attack in the middle of the night. This isn’t very common for me which is why I was scared. Thanks for the support!

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate you reaching out to me!

How do I PM a user on here?

Hey @turnern427, welcome to the Heart Support community! Feel free to DM me as well. I think you can do that by clicking on my name and then there should be an option to message :+1:

I can’t find it. I don’t know where else to look. Is it because I am new?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.