Sad and missing him

The past few days have been really bad. I’m really sad and can’t stop thinking about my love. I really miss him and just need a hug. I wish my best friend would just hug me.

Hey @Hopeless.romantic,

I don’t know what exactly is going on, but I hope you know you are loved and needed!

Hold Fast,
-SJ

2 Likes

i know it’s hard. there was a point in my life where the guy i was in love with and who was also my best friend lived 14 hours away. i wish i could give u the hug you needed even though i’m not your best friend. it gets better, trust me. i don’t know your circumstances, but i know that God’s got this and he’s going to take care of both of you.

2 Likes

Hello @hopeless.romantic,

I also am not sure exactly what your situation is, but I do agree that it does get better and you are loved.

Remember this community is always here for you.

<3D

2 Likes

I don’t know what’s going on, hell, i don’t even know much about love. It scares me.
I would give you a thousand hugs, and all my hope.
You are loved.

https://goo.gl/images/t4MNGz

2 Likes

Hey @Hopeless.romantic - Thank you for reaching out. I’m sorry about hear about your significant other. I don’t know what’s going on, but remember that we’re here for you and that we care about you. Keep pushing. You got this.

1 Like